My technical background is primarily in optical manufacturing and process engineering.
· 22 years as a master optician with Optical Coating Laboratory Inc. (OCLI) now JDSU.
· 4 years with Spectra-Physics Lasers as Manufacturing Manager supporting their laser line in Mountain View.
· 3 years with Yuba College teaching Laser Optics/Photonics. Worked closely with the Dean to help implement curriculum and develop this new program as a special request from participating photonics companies.
· 7 years on staff with UC Davis working in the Department of Applied Science supporting the OSE (Optical Science & Engineering) program.
· Process Engineering consultant for Spectra-Physics Lasers, Research Electro-Optics, and Coherent Lasers.
I am currently working in the Microwave Millimeter Wave Group assisting with the QOWSBK project, process engineering, and metrology.
Education: 1996-1998 Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA B.S. Business Management
1976-1978 Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, CA A.S. Optical Technology
Interests: Spending time in tropical places and on the golf course.